PLEASE do call ahead for seating. Our dining space is very limited
and we want to accommodate as many as possible without extensive waits.
Per government regulations, there will be no waiting area available in the restaurant. If you arrive and your table is not ready, we will take your cell phone
number and call you when it is. Please be considerate to those waiting for
a table and wrap up your stay shortly after finishing your meal. These are
not normal times, and the demand will far exceed our tables available.
Thank you for your understanding! Also, We ask that customers enter through the front of restaurant and exit the patio directly to the parking lot.
We are prepared to keep you safe and have implemented the following procedures to do so:
- Using disposable paper menus and providing
easy access to the menu on our website.
- Providing paper placemats for every diner.
- Installed hand sanitizing stations at the
entrance and outside of the bathroom for guest use.
- In addition to the routine hand washing that always takes place,
our entire staff will wash their hands every hour, on the hour.
- Every table and chair will be sanitized at every turn.
- Bathrooms are cleaned every hour on the hour.
Doors, stalls and handles sanitized.
- Front and patio door sanitized repeatedly throughout the evening.
- Every credit card will be sanitized after running the card and returned
See you soon!
The whole team is excited and ready to host you for outdoor seating!
COMING TO YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD!
Food orders will be taken at the truck.
Pre-order your Ruddy Duck Craft Beer or bottled wine for pick up at the Food Truck! Pre-orders ONLY.
No off truck alcohol sales will be available. Call between 2-7pm daily for next day delivery to our food truck location
If you already own a Ruddy Duck Screw Top growler we will honor our refill price in exchange for your empty & clean growler.